3 lrg ripe bananas
¾ cups caster sugar
3 heaped tblspn vanilla yoghurt
125 gms unsalted butter
2 tblsns coconut oil ( veg oil is fine if you don’t have coconut)
3 Cups Self Raising flour
- Preheat oven to 170˚c
- In a large bowl mash the bananas
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add yoghurt & eggs
- Melt the butter & coconut oil and leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Once slightly cool, add butter mix to the banana mix.
- Add flower and mix until combined.
- Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Place cake mix in the tin & sprinkle with Demerara sugar.
- Cook for 1 hour or until golden and a skewer comes out clean.
Simply butter a slice while still warm or toast in a little butter & top with yoghurt. Delicious!